Saturday, July 18, 2009

Poop

I've been a dad for almost four weeks now, and I cannot believe how much my life now revolves around poop. Is the baby pooping? How long has it been since her last poop? Was there a lot or a little? What color was it? How thick was it? And so on. It consumes almost all of my conversations now. I can't talk to anyone without talking about poop.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was a few days ago after I had just changed a diaper and was about to leave for work, when I discovered that some deer had passed through our yard the night before, and one of our dogs took it upon herself to roll in their poop. Life is good.

By the way -- this post? Coming to you live from the bathroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Dog Approves
http://tvrefill.com/2010/07/whos-awesome/

Anonymous said...

oops
Awesome Dog