Thursday, July 24, 2008

Might as Well Post it Here

In honor of the Discovery Channel commercial that can't help but bring a smile to my face, I give you "I love DC" to the tune of "I Love the Whole World"



I love the Quadrants

I love memorials

I love Key Bridges

And cherries arboreal

I love the District. And all its sights and sounds.

Boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada
I love Rock Creek Park

I want a Jumbo Slice

I like to run here

And Dupont Circle's nice

I love the District. And all its craziness.

Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada
I love row houses

And long-ass stairways down

I love the Express

And even Chinatown

I love the District. It’s such a brilliant place.

Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada Boom de yada

Boom de yada Boom de yada …

The District is just awesome.

No comments: