Friday, October 26, 2007

Bar exam results

Bar exam results are released this morning at 7 a.m. on the Ohio Supreme Court's web site.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. In a half hour I'm going to wake up and I'm either going to be Ralphie, whereupon I'll find an official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time, or I'll be Cindy Lou Who, and I'll discover that the tree has been stolen. Ugh.

------------------------------------

Update, 7:07: I'm Ralphie. Phew.

5 comments:

Elle Woods said...

Congrats. And thanks for calling my attention to the fact that my ex passed and I am still clueless about results.

E. McPan said...

Congrats!

Kat said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Mark said...

This is some great info! I am still waiting for my Legal Practice Course I'm hoping I will hear soon!

Mark said...

I am waiting for my Legal Practice Course results but I have been waiting ages and it still doesn't seem as if I am going to hear back any time soon! gutted!