Wednesday, December 13, 2006

That was really not fair

You know, exams are stressful enough without having your computer crash the day before your first one, causing you to lose your outline and several days' worth of class notes. Fortunately I take most of my notes by hand, and have been able to fill in the missing days with a classmate's help. And I'll be able to use my wife's computer for the exam. But the outline is still gone, and that computer has been known to freeze if it comes unplugged, and those are just two little stressers I did not need. Dammit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too smug about hand written notes. My first semester had two friends whose computers crashed and burned at inopportune times. I was smug about my handwritten notes and handwritten outlines. Until my backpack got stolen with all my notes in it. Not only do I type now, but I backup like a bee-yotch.

Anonymous said...

Outlines are the worst part of the process I think. At least in your class I'm sure the best goddamn student is a 65 year old retiree like in mine. It pisses me off sometimes...

Nye! said...

A 65-year old retiree? Do you go to school in Del Boca Vista? I am pretty sure we do not have any of those.