Thursday, July 06, 2006

More news from The City

A friend writes:
So, this happy little incident occurred at the subway station where I catch the train pretty much every day, not two blocks from my apartment. Although it's hard to pick out my favorite part, I think I have to go with the fact that the suspect was "possibly carrying a teddy bear." Have you ever read a more surreal sentence? Did the teddy bear tell him to do it, laughing maniacally like Chucky? How was he even carrying it if he was "wielding a saw in each hand?" Just a little taste of NYC.
I am speechless. I am without speech.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Update -

The suspect was apprehended early this morning after people reported a suspicious person walking around carrying a two foot tall stuffed gorilla, not a teddy bear. My mistake.