Sunday, May 07, 2006

Quote of the day

Alright, the quote of two days ago.

Said by Damon Jones, who hit the game-winning shot in the Cleveland Cavaliers' 114-113 overtime victory over the Washington Wizards in Game 6 of their first-round Eastern Conference playoff series, after not playing in the first 52 minutes and 46 seconds of the 53-minute game:

"I tell people all the time I'm the best shooter in the world. If I didn't think so, who would? But I'm not the best shooter in the universe."

4 comments:

dicta said...

hahahahahahaha i love it. i'm really curious as to who is then...


p diddy?

Anonymous said...

People must not be able to think clearly in Cleveland. Obviously, the Browns gm doesn't.


http://onlinesportsbettor.blogspot.com/2005/12/xmas-post-stupid-browns-fan.html

Nye! said...

That guy's no dumber than Greg Gall (who, incidentally, lives right around the corner from me).

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say that my ego is as large as Damon Jones', but let's be honest...I'm the best shooter in the universe.


-mike tafo