Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finals are here. That means lots of blogging.

Classes are finally over, and my first (only!) exam is Tuesday. And I have to finish my law review paper before then, so you know what that means -- this should be a very blogtastic week.

I know I didn't provide live coverage of the NFL Draft like I did last year, but I did want to weigh in with two thoughts. First, I really like the Browns' second-round pick, D'Qwell Jackson. I don't have any idea if he is a good player or not, but assuming that he is, I look forward to yelling, "You got DQ'd, baby!" every time he lights someone up or notches a sack. And I have two thoughts regarding their first fourth-round pick, Leon Williams. One the one hand, I'm not convinced that the Browns didn't try to pick Leon Washington, the running back from Florida State. But on the other hand, regardless of who they meant to pick, can anyone find out if this guy was part of the 7th Floor Crew? Here's hoping that he was.

In other news, best away message so far during finals: "Law school is like unprotected sex. You're happy you got in, but sorry you came."

Finally, I just thought I'd mention that I appear to have poison ivy in my belly button. No, not like a vine growing in there, but, you know, the irritation. No idea how that happened. TMI? No? OK, good.

3 comments:

The Namby Pamby said...

Finals is the time to blog...what else is there to do, study? hells no

nyeK said...

my finals are on the way too, so I'm in the same boat.

The Namby Pamby said...

I love when the ladies get creative in their away messages:

life is like a dick, when it gets hard: fuck it.