Monday, March 27, 2006

Adverse, MY ASS

I'd just like to point out that Nye tried to make a witty comment to me about "Adverse Possessing" the blog due to my recent inactivity. However, including this post, THAT'S THREE POSTS IN A ROW BABY! Adverse, my ass, Mr. Nye, adverse my ass. Don't get cute and say you will possess my ass, that is not funny.

I'd like to apologize to the tens of tens of people that read this blog. I've been trying to loose weight, and been a little successful. Everyone knows that skinny people just aren't funny. People will look at skinny people even if they aren't funny. People will not look at fat people unless they make them laugh. Therefore, there is an obvious inverse relationship between fatness and funniness, which completely explains this post. Doh!

Don't worry, Nye still makes it dinner every night. He's married, he doesn't have to worry about crap like this anymore.

Note: I am still fat, don't try to post comments saying "it's not working, ha ha ha." I'm talking to you, Freebird.

No comments: