Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BASIC

To some of you, BASIC may be a programming language. OK, maybe not. But to my friend at Georgetown Law, BASIC is the Beer Appreciation Society for International Camaraderie. It's an actual group funded by the school. They're hosting a symposium tomorrow:

Res Ipsa Liquor: Balancing Drinking and Studying in Law School

The Symposium will be held this Thursday February 9, 2006 at 9PM at TOMBS (1226 36th Street, N.W.) in Georgetown.

Upperclassmen and LL.M.s will be present to offer guidance as to methods to achieve this goal.

Yes, that's correct. A "symposium" on balancing drinking and studying. To be held at a local bar.
We are totally starting a chapter here at UC.

UPDATE: I've spoken with the BASIC president at Georgetown, and we are definitely colonizing Cincinnati.

2 comments:

Birdman said...

I agree completely. I volunteer to be treasurer.

Trotskey said...

Yes!! I want to be the legal advisor for the club.