Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dirty (Old) Man

After watching the old man on The Apprentice get one of the female contestents (CEOs, execs, lawyers) to do pushups for him to demonstrate a heart monitor, I've decided I need to be a dirty old man now. I really don't understand how dirty, old men get away with this stuff (also why it is necessary to show old man boners on national TV). I'd really like it if someone explained this to me. I was going to write a blog about how funny it would be if I could act like a dirty old man right now, but I just can't fathom saying and doing some of the things they do. If I stare at a women's chest for 5 to 10 minutes straight, it's creepy. If I casually touch a girl's ass, it's sexual harassment. Why then, are old men allowed to do these things? Also, if someone could let me know what the cutoff age to be a dirty old man is, I'd appreciate it. I'm hoping it's somewhere in the vicinity of 25.

On a side note, anyone who watched the show last night knows just how much the dirty old man factor played into the final scores. The women's expo was awful, the men's was pretty well done. Yet, the final scores were 7.9 to 8.1. You know that most old men gave extra points for the scenery at the women's expo.

No comments: