Monday, June 27, 2005

CNN.com, Journalistic Beacon

I'd like to commend CNN.com on a fine piece of investigative journalism. I was completely lost at work today until I happened across this. This piece was just the first in a week-long series, to be followed by "How the Car Revolutionized Transportation", "Phones Make it Easier to Talk to People Who are Far Away", "Elevators: Easier than Stairs", and the capstone piece titled "TV Brought Entertainment Home."

These all seem equivelant to the news flash on the Channel 3 news in Cleveland a few weeks ago: "High Schoolers Drinking at a Prom Party!?" I, for one, had never known prom and drinking to go hand-in-hand. Keep up the good work, newsies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this blog, and you are f-ing hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I think the is a blatant attempt to out blog nye b/c you know he is on his honeymoon....