Sunday, April 17, 2005

Best pitcher ever

We played intramural softball today. I struck out two guys, swinging. Actually, that's not entirely true. It was the same guy, twice. Yes, that's right -- some poor schmuck got up there and swung and missed four consecutive times in two at-bats. It was a thing of beauty.

Also, I think you should know that thanks to the magic of wireless internet, I'm writing this blog entry from my bathroom, while listening to the Indians on MLB Radio. God bless technology.

And I'm sorry I'm such a horrible blogger. I'd say that I'll try to be better in the future, but I'm not entirely sure that's true. I will, however, feel bad when I don't bring regular content to you, our loyal readers. So at least you have that going for you, which is nice.

2 comments:

Nye 1.0 said...

This, on any other Sunday would seem like a major accomplishment in softball if I had not seen you strike out 4 against Y2 Marketing or whatever the hell Natrons team was called last summer.

You should at least be inducted in to the Hall of Fame in the now defuncted Chesterland Sunday morning softyball league.

mistersports07 said...

If you're interested in who's the best pitcher ever, you should check this site out: www.rankopedia.com
They have a ranking for "Best pitcher ever" and Clemens in leading it.