Friday, March 04, 2005

Pictures are worth 4000 funny words

I was going to attempt to write something funny. However, I came across this website after looking at the Yahoo! Netrospective. It's much funnier than anything I could ever write, and it's funny because it's true.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

I recommend checking out the "fashion page".
Warning -- If you are a homophobe, do not click on this link. In fact, if you have ever thought you might be a homophobe, don't look at this page. Actually, if you can spell homophobe, don't look at this page.

Also, I'm going to the Vagina Monologues tonight as a requirement for one of my classes. I think it might give me a few tasty tidbits to share tomorrow.

I appreciate the reference in the comments, but I have never worked for ESPN as an anchor on Sportscenter. However, if anyone knows anyone that could get me this job, let me know and I will drop out of law school immediately.

No comments: